Latest news from Xavier Software
- It's been a busy year, settling in after the move to new premises.New releases include the addition of the Image Pairs task to the Multistroop program and the creation of downloadable demonstration versions of Punctuate and Sounds & Rhymes
Additionally, we've created a network version of the MultiStroop program, allowing researchers to present these tests in a web browser.
- February 2011
- We're moving! Please go to the new website by clicking here. We're hoping to have the move completed by the end of April -our current contact details should last until then, and you'll find the new details over on the new site.
- February 2010
USB Phonics toolbox released - core phonics programs in a portable package
- Prices for most programs reduced by up to 60%.
- Multi Function Stroop Test released.
With the success of the mini stroop test to be seen in the shockwave gallery, we've created a more sophisticated version which will present the Classic, Emotional and Pictorial stroop tests. All content is created by the user, allowing experimenters to present their own stimuli. MultiStroop
Chatback v3 released.
We have overhauled our ever popular Chatback application, making it more compatible with Windows XP and improving the graphics.
- To simplify the process of installing Punctuate on your local Intranet we have now produced a version that can be installed onto your web server. The program will then play in any browser with the shockwave player plugin installed, allowing you to use Punctuate on both Windows and Apple computers. As an added bonus you can also try it out by clicking here. This demonstration allows you to try out all the features of the program although you are limited to a small selection of the sentence lists available in the full version.
- Ever wondered if there is anything exciting that you can do with your webcam? Well, as of today there is! Download our latest program, setup your camera and then stand there, waving your arms in the air to play a range of different musical instruments, drums, a keyboard or an electric guitar. Click here for details.
- We are now offering a teaching sized version of the slavonic abacus. Click here for details.